Creativity and Design Thinking in the workplace
Did you miss out on the live Creativity & Design Thinking in the Workplace Masterclass?
Due to a number of requests the recording is now available for you to watch.
Click below to find out more information about the Masterclass and to access it.Click here
Why creativity & design thinking?
For the last two decades I have been both a HR professional (ending up in senior global roles in large multinationals) as well as a practising artist.
Research keeps telling us that one of the places we are least likely to come up with great ideas is when we are work. So I got fascinated by how we change that; how we use techniques and proven methodologies to be purposely creative and innovative in our work.
I am certified in Design Thinking through INSEAD as well as bringing years of applying design thinking and creativity techniques in real world business problem solving.
We all know that around 70% of changes we make at work fail. I want to change that.
Using design thinking ensures you put the human experience at the centre; you truly understand what the problem is (not just what you think it is) and you get a ton of ideas to solve it. With design thinking we prototype and fail fast. This means we test lots of ideas before we invest. So we figure out early what is more likely to be successful and what is not worth pursuing.
The future of work needs CREATIVITY
Change is accelerating; technology and automation are disrupting work with around 50% of current roles likely to disappear in the next 10-15 years.
New roles will appear. These will require new skills sets; the human elements of creativity and innovation that are not so easily replaced by tech.
And because these are skills, we can learn these now to be future-ready leaders!
Design thinking is a methodology that equips you to develop an innovative organisational culture with the skills to solve the problems of today and tomorrow in creative and innovative ways. Plus, it's fun!
Creativity & Design Thinking in the Workplace Bootcamp
Who is this for?
- Senior leaders who want to strengthen their organisation’s innovation capability and tap into the creativity of their people
- Leaders and HR Professionals who are seeking to develop their own capability in problem-solving through cutting-edge creative practices and design thinking methodology
- HR Professionals focused on designing their workplaces around Employee Experience
What you get
- Learn and master the skills to sustain creativity and design thinking
- Confidence in facilitating design thinking processes in your own organisation
- Mindset practices and creative levers to develop an innovative organisational culture
- Tools and practices for creative problem solving
- A learning project to apply in your personal or organisational context
- 8 weeks of learning and connection with other learners around the world
What is included
- Online video lessons and weekly live sessions (multiple timezones) for deep experiential learning
- Empathy mapping and customer/employee journeys
- Facilitation guides and slide decks for both face to face and virtual workshops
- Processes around turning data into insights
- How to prototype and test - different methods and approaches
- Creativity practices and exercises to unleash in-house innovation
- Downloadable resources and toolkits
Sign up to be notified when the next public classes will be released.
Inhouse Design Thinking Facilitation or Training
Do you have a problem without a clear solution and looking for a human-centred process that brings creativity and innovation? We can facilitate a session with your people either virtually or in person. This is a fun interactive day and also a great way to introduce what design thinking is to your team.Want to bring these skills in-house? Get in contact to arrange an in-house session with your team – these can be done virtually or in personContact to discuss